By Penny Beals
First owners: Bruce and Mary Haynes
Opening Date: 1948
Location: originally at 113 ½ S Rock Island (Moved across the street to 112 S Rock Island in 1974. The move was made because they needed a larger space.)
Current owners: Dub and Pat Hornberger
Pat began working for the Haynes’ with Dub later joining her there. The couple continued to work for Bruce and Mary until the Haynes’ retirement. Keeping the name ‘Haynes’, the Hornbergers took over the studio in 1974. Both Pat and Dub have always had an interest in photography. They have taken countless pictures of weddings, families, school groups, and more over the years. They have embraced the changes that technology has brought to the photography industry. Haynes Studio and the Hornbergers are a picture perfect part of the history of downtown El Reno.