We love our neighbor: Haynes Photo Supply and Studio

By Penny Beals First owners:  Bruce and Mary Haynes Opening Date:  1948 Location:  originally at 113 ½ S Rock Island (Moved across the street to 112 S Rock Island in 1974.  The move was made because they needed a larger space.) Current owners:  Dub and Pat Hornberger Pat began working for the Haynes’ with Dub …

Continue reading We love our neighbor: Haynes Photo Supply and Studio